Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Fluency Intensive, Cohort 1, 2021
Day 9- External recognition Today is the last day of our DFI session. It has been an amazing 9 weeks journey despite of sometimes feeling o...
-
Using Rolfe’s model of reflection: Step 1 (What): Culture is central to learning. I believe that it not only hel...
-
Using the Gibb’s model of reflection (Finlay, 2008) , I will reflect on some of the changes in my teaching practice over ...
-
Using Jay and Johnson (2002) reflective model, I will throw a light on my current reflective practice. Reflection is not a new concept...

Kia ora Gurpreet. I'm glad you enjoyed exploring computational thinking and coding this week. You're right that computational thinking can be applied to any subject in ways that you are probably already familiar with. your Scratch Jnr project looks good. Did you work out how to embed it on your blog rather than just having a screenshot?
ReplyDeleteTalofa Gurpreet. Its awesome to see you applying your new knowledge of computational thinking when using scratch. This is something I believe your students will enjoy participating in a writing about as well. Awesome stuff.
ReplyDeleteLoved reading your posts Gurpreet and well done with you scratch project. Agree with Mr Televave, your students are going to love scratch.
ReplyDelete